- The Cyrillic script () is a writing system used for various alphabets across Eurasia and is used as the national script in various Slavic-, Turkic- and Persian-speaking countries in Eastern E
- Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa (born 17 November 1952) is a South African politician and the fifth and current President of South Africa.
- Numerous Cyrillic alphabets are based on the Cyrillic script. The early Cyrillic alphabet was developed in the First Bulgarian Empire during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School
Cyril of Alexandria
- Cyril of Alexandria (Greek: Κύριλλος Ἀλεξανδρείας; Coptic: Ⲡⲁⲡⲁ Ⲕⲩⲣⲓⲗⲗⲟⲩ ⲁ̅ also ⲡⲓ̀ⲁⲅⲓⲟⲥ Ⲕⲓⲣⲓⲗⲗⲟⲥ; c.
- Sir Cyril Smith (28 June 1928 – 3 September 2010) was a British Liberal Member of Parliament (MP) for Rochdale.
So far as Nestorius himself is concerned, however, it is certain that he never formulated any such doctrine;2 nor does any recorded utterance of his, however casual, come so near the heresy called by his name as Cyril's deliberately framed third anathema (that regarding the physical union of the t
In the original form of the Nicene creed itself it does not occur; but in the creed of Jerusalem (348), an amplification of the Nicene symbol, we find one Holy Catholic Church, and in the revision by Cyril of Alexandria (362) Catholic and Apostolic Church (see Creeds).
For the 3rd, and especially the 4th and following centuries, the writers are much more numerous; for instance, in the East, Origen and his disciples, and later Eusebius of Caesarea, Athanasius, Apollinaris, Basil and the two Gregories, Cyril of Jerusalem, Epiphanius, Chrysostom, Ephraim the Syrian,
Members of the Boer-Afrikaner Volksraad group will hold talks with President Jacob Zuma or Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa before the end of August to discuss possibly forming a separate, independent state
The Buccaneers removed practice squad receiver Cyril Grayson from the COVID-19 reserve list Thursday, the team announced. Grayson and Jaydon Mickens went on the list Saturday. Mickens sounde..View article
As we continue our efforts to manage the devastating coronavirus pandemic, we cannot ignore the other public health challenges that our country faces. For more than three decades, our countr..View article